Friday 11 April 2014

Catch up! :)

Hi, I just thought that I would write a really friendly post and have a cute little catch up with you lot. 
So I have done a bit of stuff this week and I am gonna tell you them. Drrr 

MONDAY
Like every Monday it had my dance session and this week we found out who our new teacher might be. 

WEDNESDAY
This was the best day of the week. I went to the cinema with one if my best friends. She I the or on the left. 
It's was really fun we watched dievergent.  It was a good movie even though it was really long. 

FRIDAY 
So today, I got home and went for a run. I actually enjoyed it and went though a woody bit. It cleared my head and loved the openness. 

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed our catch up. 

                  xx Freya Owen xx
                       Elan Beauty
                             oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment