Thursday 1 May 2014

Chubby Bunny Challenge Experience!!!


Hi, I fell really ashamed I haven't posted in like a little less then a month and I am sad I have missed you but if you subscribe to me on you-tube then you will have seen me and know I have been busy. It was my birthday last Saturday and me and my friend, Lydia, did some shopping and celebrated and we filmed on what should of been a day off. If you haven't already seen the video then here is a description. 
The chubby bunny challenge is where you have to try and get as many marshmallows as you can in your mouth and after each on you have to say chubby bunny. It's hard.

We did loads of rounds so that we used up the whole bag and we were nearly sick especially Lydia. Hint: if your gonna do it don't use the marshmallows above. I won but Lydia had a challenge at the end and won that, it was a bit of a all or nothing so she won that way. But as she says I have a bigger gob. LOL!!! I advise not to do it, it's horrible and I mean that as in throwing up. But at the same time it's a laugh.

Hope you liked the change from fashion I certainly did. Keep checking this out.

xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment