Wednesday 7 May 2014

Late April Favourites!!!

Hey, So it's that time of the month again. And I am sorry late with them I did mean to put this up last weekend but here they are. Before I go on I want to say that I am so happy some of you have checked out my YouTube channel and if you want to I will leave the link at the end of this.




This is an old bag and it has recently made a return into my outfits. It has enough room to hold all the stuff I need and goes with alot of outfits.



 These two pairs of shoes are both quite girly. The first pair which are white are old but I have found a new love in them styling them with sporty spring looks.
The converse are new this month and go with most outfits. They will always be on trend and will be worn.








This is a chocolate bar which is good if you don't have to much of it. It is an american brand and has really good flavours.









These are just two body products one is a roll on and one is a body spray.








 This is just a hair clip which I use when I curl my hair and it really holds so I keep it close.


These are 2 lip products the small one is clinique and is a dark purple and the bigger one is a M&S and is also quite dark. I like these even though it is getting warmer this was probably the last time till autumn to wear them.


This blends in to the grass. It is a green eye liner which isn't usual for me but I have been using alot for underneath my eyes.


 This is my new purse from Egypt which my grandparents got me. It is really nice and the inside is really big and can hold alot. ( Not that I have any money) LOL



This is hairspray and is good for hold when it is not for long periods on time. It is one of my favourite hair brands and this has been helping me alot this month.

That's all and there isn't many. Please go check out my channel where the video will be up to see. I love you guys.


xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
oxo








No comments:

Post a Comment