Saturday 8 March 2014

Affordable comfy home wear!!

Hey, hope your all good. :)Today this post will be about affordable fashion but fro at home which means it's not gonna be dressed up. Just something to put on at the weekend when you are watching tv or reading to all my geeks out there like me. No one needs to dress up and where loads of make-up so here goes to see me with nearly no make-up :) 



Out-fit 1:    In this picture I have cropped the top and just put on    a pair on black joggers. It was really comfy and I could of worn it all day. Obviously, you wouldn't wear it somewhere important but for house work  and lazing around it is good.






These simple black joggers from the haul blog are really comfy, and only cost £10. Any pair of black joggers would be comfy and would work. They are from Matalan. 



 


This t-shirt is cool I got it in a size bigger because I like the turn up sleeve top a bit big  so that you can where them with leggings and it covers my butt. :) This top was in the t-shirt section in Primark and I think it cost me £6 but it was a while ago there are loads of different style ones though so just find a design you like and you could do this. 



Out-fit 2:  This outfit I wearing right now as I write this and I love it and I wear it at home after along day of school. <3 <3 It's again simple and don't need to take a long time getting changed or trying to look good it's only for home. 







These joggers are the same as the ones in the first outfit but grey, they have pockets both sides and are comfy like I said. They are £10 as well and are from Matalan.




This top is the same style as the first one and is also a little over-sized just how I like. This one I got a little more recent so might still be in store at Primark and I think it cost me £6. I love it and I don't think it matters it's superman just own it. 







Out-fit 3: This outfit is different to the rest it's not a t-shirt and joggers but it's still comfy ans works with the items from anywhere not just these. It's a bit more expensive then the rest but is still affordable.






This picture is a bit blurry but they are leggings and these are from M&S but all black leggings are the same so any would work.






 


This jumper was a present for Christmas so I don't know where it's from but it is really comfy and fluffy. Any jumper will look good and it don't have to be strips but I like this one best with leggings. 




Thanks for reading put another post up soon leave a comment for any blogs you want. 

xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
OXO


No comments:

Post a Comment