Saturday 22 March 2014

Places to shop.

Hi again  not been doing much but I thought I better do blog. So this one is gonna be about places to shop. It is partly about quality and then price anything like that. :)

1st New Look. I have a lot of clothes and some shoes from there it is good quality and good prices. It has up to date trends and can put different styles in your wardrobe. 

2nd Primark. I have a lot from here to but it is not as good quality. The stuff is at low prices though so you can get a lot for your money.

3rd H&M I love the stuff in there and my school jeans are from there, they are so comfy. I wish I had more but I would spend to much if I bought everything I wanted.
H&M | H&M GB

4th TopShop. I don't have loads from there but what I do is good. It can be a bit pricey though.
Topshop - Womens Clothing - Womens Fashion - Topshop

5th Marks & Spenser. I only have stuff from there if I have got it for a present or a sale because it is very expensive but really good quality.
Welcome to Marks & Spencer

Hope you enjoyed it. If you don't have a Google account to leave a comment then leave it on one of my pictures on instagram. My name is freya987 if you want to add me.

xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment