Saturday 29 March 2014

March Favourites!! :)

HI, hope your all good and well. So I know I have already done a video for this but if you haven't seen it here it is. 




 The first items are so cute. They are 3 little camper vans. There not new I have had them a while but as it is my first favourites I thought they must go in. I don't know where I got them but I love them and are never getting chucked out.






In the video the powder isn't in it but I do love it. But the true favourite is the blender brush. It is so smooth and does it's job really well. The brand is Clinque and it's not new but I found it earlier this year and have used it more and more and deserves to be in here. 










Right so this product is from the Aussie collection and works really well on my hair. It says curl defining but I use it on straight hair because I don't curl my hair. But it really softens and makes your hair glow.   





These are new in my closet and I only got them this month. They have a little star on them and are just plain black. I am gonna wear them all summer and are going to be my main sunglasses in France.  






This is another hair product and it is mousse to use before use dry your hair into curls. But saying that I do use it just to give volume to my straight/wavy hair.  







  
These 2 books have been sooo good and I know this is going to sound geeky but I love to read. The one of the right is called 'The Opposite Of Amber' by Gillian Phillip and the other is 'No Ordinary Love Song' by Alison Prince. They both have really good story lines but I wouldn't recommend them for younger people. 








 If you haven't read this where have you been for the last month. I f you get to the shops now it might still be there. Zoella | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog Is the person on the front and she is one of my favourite YouTubers and has such good style check her out the link is there.





This leather jacket has come out again this month and I have wornit in the cold weather. Of course cause I live in England it rains ALOT so this jacket is so stylish and detailed. It's from Matalan.









These 2 lip care butters are so nourishing. They really take care of my lips well even thought they have been really dry lately. 






If you follow me on instagram then you will know I love this and it's colour. It is from soap and glory and the colour is punch bowl. 







These make-up wipes are really smooth and don't irritate my skin or eyes. I don't know what shop there from.









These joggers are in the haul so if you want to know where there from look there. They are real comfy so go get them.









This flannel shirt is over sized and I wear it all the time over t-shirts or anything really. It is so comfy and you can wear it with anything. 










These were a really early birthday present from my mum and they are 2 of the best movies ever and I can't wait for the last ones to come out.  









I have missed out pictures of my slippers but they are in my video. 

xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
oxo



No comments:

Post a Comment