Sunday 16 March 2014

Things We Should Do

I didn't know what to do today in this blog but then I thought I should do a things I should do or things I want to do blog. Basically it is things like music and reading and it won't be for some people but there will be different ones all the time that you might like.

1.) Listen to different music. I have started getting into random music lately and I love exploring on Spotify (A music app). In the picture there is some of it.









2.) Have a clear out every month or so. I have started having one now and I have found things I never knew I had. I have got rid of loads.



3.) Play more sport. It doesn't have to be sport just getting outside is good. It is a simple thing to do yet I don't do it a lot. 

4.) Read more. I know it sounds like a geeky thing to do but it isn't really and people who don't are the ones who won't get as high level. I already do read a lot and it is like a movie in your head when a book is really good.

5.) Watch less t.v. Now I must admit I watch a lot of t.v and I should cut down and I am trying not to get in to more programs but it's so hard cause the t.v calls me. LOL

6.) Think before I buy stuff. I think it's safe to say I'm a shopaholic. I need to say to myself do I need it or what will it go with or I will end up with no money.

7.) Not be afraid to make mistakes. We are young now is the time to make mistakes. Fall in and out of love with random people. Wear something horrible to a party. Put on ridiculous eye-shadow then put a picture on instgram. 

8.) Laugh whatever the joke is. Making people smile is simple and lighten up have a joke don't take life to serious. 

9.) Be yourself. Make your own decisions and don't follow other people.

10.) Don't judge people. Everyone is fighting a battle you don't know about so get to know them before you judge them.

Hope you liked it leave a comment.
xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment