Sunday 9 March 2014

My Day Out

Hi guys, I was sitting in the garden writing this but then I tried downloading my picture and it wouldn't let me so I'm back sitting in my room with the sun though a window. :( Anyway' today I have been out on a walk so this won't be fashion blog just a load of pictures really.  Sorry!



We all went down Darley Park and we picked up my dog on the way he had a good time sniffing and running with other dogs.






The sun was so bright out in the open and everything looked so summery. We stopped  off where the park is to get a drink and then carried on.
I won't say who the women in the edge of the picture is cause I might be endanger of getting KILLED. But she had a good time.



BTW people should go out walking or just out in the sun more. I know I am the one writing a blog all the time but I want to be outside getting a tan. :)




Thanks for reading I won't be able to do a blog everyday because of school. Also wish the fuse crew and me good luck tomorrow at the dance competition interface. 

xx Freya Owen xx
Elan Beauty
oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment